10 Best Last Minute Halloween Costume Ideas
- Skeleton Costume 2. Milkshake Costume 3. Lumberjacks Costume 4. The Princess Bride Costume 5. “Error Halloween Costume Not Found;404” 6. Farmer Halloween Costume 7. ‘Men in Black’ Halloween Costume 8. 50 Shades of Gray Halloween Costume 9. Old Married Couple Halloween Costume 10. Deer Halloween Costume
1. Skeleton Costume
- This Halloween costume is perfect if you decided to go out last minute, need a costume but also still want to stay comfortable! All you need to make this costume work is a plain long pair of black pants, a plain black long sleeve shirt and some duct tape. Simply cut out the tape in the pattern of skeleton bones, tape it on the shirt and you’re done.
2. Milkshake Costume
- A simple but cute costume, that can even be put together as a group! All you need is a dress in the color of your preferred ice cream, and a DIY whip cream & cherry topping hat. Next time you’re in need of a costume for a last minute event this is sure to be perfect.
Whip Cream & Cherry Hat DIY:
3. LumberJack Costume
- This costume can easily be made with items you probably already have in your closet! And if you want to add an extra touch grab some suspenders and fake props like axes or hammers!
View The Tutorial:
4. The Princess Bride Costume
- The perfect costume for couples, because it is the classic romance fairytale where a man is on a mission to locate his one true love.
View The Tutorial:
5. "Error Halloween Costume Not Found: 404" Halloween Costume
- Now this costume might not get you bonus points for effort – at least its a costume and it can be made just minutes before walking out the door, and your sure to get at least a few joking comments about it.
6. Farmer Halloween Costume
- Almost every guy should have what they need for this costume already in their closet, especially if you’re from Canada – we know you love your cowboy boots and plaid!
7. 'Men in Black' Halloween Costume
- Any couple, best fried you name it can re create this costume very easily with a plain black suite, a tie and maybe your favorite pair of sunglasses – if you have a dog they can even be in the costume too.
8. 50 Shades of Gray Halloween Costume
- All you need to do to make this costume is run to your nearest paint supply store anf grab… you guessed it! 50 shades of gray paint sample strips then you just need to close those onto a t-shirt and you have a 50 Shades of Gray costume.
9. Old Married Couple Halloween Costume
- If you want a reason to show up to your next halloween party looking like you just got out of bed – then this costume is for you. Especially if you are a young adult, you are sure to get some laughs showing up like this.
View the Tutorial:
10. Deer Halloween Costume
- This is a simple costume that is perfect for any and all ages! You can turn a simple brown dress into the cutest dear costume, and add a little face paint to spice up the look.